- “Teaching Tolkien's Translations of Medieval Literature:
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Sir Orfeo, and Pearl"
By Dr. Jane Beal, Colorado Christian University
- "Teaching Medieval Italian Women Writers"
By Dr. Steven Grossvogel, University of Georgia
- "Teaching The Tragedy of Mariam:
To High School Students and Beyond"
By Wisam Kh. Abdul-Jabbar, University of Alberta
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "Teaching Fletcher's Bonduca:
Gender, Leadership, and Nationhood"
By Dr. Jelena Marelj, Queen's University
- "One Man Plays Many Parts:
Looking Back on Alan Cumming's Mostly One-man Macbeth"
Reviewer: Dr. Raymond DiSanza, Suffolk County Community College
- Teaching Shakespeare and Marlowe:
Learning Versus the System, by Liam Semler
Reviewer: Dr. Kristen Abbott Bennett, Stonehill College
- John Donne: The Major Works including Songs and Sonnets and sermons, edited by John Carey
Reviewer: Dr. Anthony T. Sovak, Pima Community College