- "'See me, and learn to know me':
Teaching Lord Mayor's Shows in the Undergraduate Classroom"
by Dr. Mark Kaethler, University of Guelph
Short Essays: Teaching Non-Traditional Text(s)
- "Violent Crime as Revenge Tragedy;
Or, How Christopher Dorner Led Criminologists at CSU Long Beach to Shakespeare,”
by Dr. Jeffrey R. Wilson, Harvard University
- "Caught in Translation: Teaching Old English Literature to Undergraduates,"
by Ruth Oldman, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- "Teaching Cross-dressing Comedy with Thomas Middleton's The Widow,"
by Dr. Gregory M. Schnitzspahn, Lesley University
- The Year of Lear: Shakespeare in 1606, by James Shapiro
Reviewer: Dr. Renée Pigeon,
California State University, San Bernardino
- Anecdotal Shakespeare: A New Performance History, by Paul Menzer
Reviewer: Dr. John Henry Adams, Arizona State University